Thursday, January 21, 2010

Twitter style updates

Here goes nothing.  Trying something new here with twitter style length thoughts on Sports.

Raiders interviewing coaches in case they fire Cable? As much as Chicago has been a joke lately, they can't be as bad as the RAIDERS.

UNC is struggling now but Watch out for them tourney time. They could be a 8/9 that ends up in sweet 16

DePaul won a big east game for first time since 3/6/08. I wish people knew how big a deal this is. They should be better.

Another note on DePaul game. This game alone could keep Marquette out.  Who knows if DePaul will win another game

How many broken down guys can the Cubs try and sign? Calero and Sheets? Theres not much money, but can these guys help?

Notre Dame is in for a long season. They cant rebound or play defense is an amazingly tough Big East. Good luck.

I like the Winter Olympics better than Summer. Luge, hockey, speed skating, ski jump. More exciting sports I believe

Cristobal Huet annoys me. Niemi should see more time. Can he be the man?

Duke lost to NCState tonight. I predict Duke will be eliminated in first or second round of tourney. Need a solid big man.

The Big 12 is better than some people think. TX,KS,MIZZ,A&M,Baylor,OKst all should get in (as of right now). TTech needs to step up.

This was fun. I think I will do this more often if people like it

-Mike Moreau

1 comment:

  1. The funny thing about Duke though, is that of the 8-9 guys they play(when I've watched them) They have five or six guys that are either power forwards and/or centers. I think they have about three true wing and backcourt players(Smith, Scheyer, Dawkins). Usually they've been lucky to have one or two guys over 6'8".

    ReplyDelete